Starting a company in Romania
I) Required paperwork
1) Copy after your passport, legalized by a public notary
2) A statement, legalized by a public notary, in which you accept the position of shareholder and/or director in the company
3) A statement, legalized by a public notary, in which you declare that you are not fiscally registered in Romania
4) A signature sample, legalized by a public notary
5) A statement, legalized by a public notary, in which you declare that you
6) A 45 EURO minimum (equivalent is 200 RON) shareholder's capital equity, which will be deposited in the bank by us.
*they will all be translated by a Romanian authorized translator.
II) Step by step
1) The companies name reservation will be obtained
2) The required paperwork will be signed( articles of incorporation, the request of incorporation, a statement of which activities will authorized)
3) The paperwork will be send to the Romanian equivalent of House of Companies, the time required for the company to be incorporated is between 2-3 days.
4) Opening the bank account
5) National VAT registration, if you conduct activities in Romania( *2-3 weeks required) or EU Vat registration ( *3-12 days required)
III) Tax benefits of a Romanian company:
1) For the 1st million euro (which resets by 1st January of each year) the company will only pay between 3%-1% tax on its turnover, depending if it has or not at least one employee.
2) After the 1st million euro, the company will pay 16% corporate tax
3) Dividend tax is only 5%
For more information call us +40 722 342 141 or use our website's online chat, you can also request a bookshelf company, already (national) Vat registered and an open bank account.